So Cal Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is for panda and nvy, when is the next offroading trip?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i WAS going to go to TDS. but my uncles back is all screwed up and thats an excuse for my dad to not go. so i guess another year with driving the heep. i wouldnt mind driving it around town, dam you insurance. something weird my parents had to sign saying i wont drive their trucks. but yeah idk. gas is what? $4 a gallon? :flame: so idk. i just went to the snow yesterday. none on the roads but i couldnt see 10 feet in front of me. the clouds came in. scary but it was all good. im planning for the pismo meet. but when ever you guys are free im good! maybe some other people from here wouldnt mind to go. but NO anderson! haha maybe desert. truckhaven would be a blast!

but for now im looking for another rig cause of gas. looking for a 22ret toyota. i would prefer that motor but a 22re would be okay. either a tacoma or 4runner. under 5gs if someone knows of one! haha 4wd of course so no 2wds! haha :waytogo:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i might be a little bit for offroading. im really trying to start upgrading but there is so much to do. we will have to see.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lucky dog! You have friends with Expeditions to go offroading! I have no one...I'm so lonely...

OP
OP
tallsville

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont need expedition friends any 4x4 works. got a friend with a 79 bronco on 35's

Attachments

• bronco expy half.jpg
    bronco expy half.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 69

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what about a corral canyon trip? from what i have been reading it really isnt full of any super hard trails so i think you will be fine with 2wd. its 30 miles east of el cajon. we need to get an adventure pass though, not sure how much that will cost.

OP
OP
tallsville

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
adventure passes are like $5 i think. corral canyon sounds good to me. let me know when so i make sure i got gas money:)

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'i'm on the wrong coast... no good trails over here... most of the old time good ones were shut down by NYS....