So it can't be done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, I might have to look into lifting the old girl a bit. I wasn't sure how it would look with the 33's but since you have the same tire size I now have a rough idea.

OP
OP
xtinc7ion

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I'm real happy with her. It will be more fun after the 4.56s go in but she's come a long way. Got some tubing and welding ideas floating around in my head too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

barigyasi

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I'm real happy with her. It will be more fun after the 4.56s go in but she's come a long way. Got some tubing and welding ideas floating around in my head too.

bro could you PM me the details of your lift and sites you got them from?
looking to lift my 2wd as well,

thanks in advance

LucasLutian

Reaction score
I think instead of doing the searching sort of thing here and there you could try less sized kit, such as a 2" kit and see if a store can do anything with that. Revocation raises always modify camber.

OP
OP
xtinc7ion

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think instead of doing the searching sort of thing here and there you could try less sized kit, such as a 2" kit and see if a store can do anything with that. Revocation raises always modify camber.

I was able to fix it myself. I didn't have to use a smaller kit. The people I had do my alignment were idiots so I had to get it done without them.

RedDragon777

Reaction score
From your experience, how much different is the front suspension on the Exp vs an F150 2WD. I know the rear is completely different but the front looks very similar. I keep looking at the Camburg F150 front suspension and it is made only for the 2WD.

RollinKaos

Reaction score
Front suspension for Expy and F150 are the same for those years. F150 kits will work on the front , and you obviously know you will have come up with something else for the rear.

RedDragon777

Reaction score
So if i can find a 3"-5" kit then all i would need is some coil spacer or new lift spring. Hmm anyone know who makes springs for a 4" lift? Or has anyone seen this kit installed? Ebay 2WD lift kit

Last edited:

RollinKaos

Reaction score
Dont know of any 4" lifts . Seems 3 - 3.5 spindles and springs for lift up front. Seen spacers up front too. Dont know about the quality on the link but looks like a fair deal. I am finding Fabtech kits online use for around that money so...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oelkersbrian