So Proud of him that I took him wheelin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey nuts. your daughter might love it. but your wife... shes giving you that look man!

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome, but my daughters like going fast, but they do like fast four wheelers. LOL :D It is bad though, went to a chevy dealer to get my Malibu an oil change. While we were waiting I was walking around the lot and my daughter when up to the black SR1 Corvette they had there and said "Daddy, I want this one!" I looked at the price... $115,000... All I said was "I don't think so". LOL :D

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome, but my daughters like going fast, but they do like fast four wheelers. LOL :D It is bad though, went to a chevy dealer to get my Malibu an oil change. While we were waiting I was walking around the lot and my daughter when up to the black SR1 Corvette they had there and said "Daddy, I want this one!" I looked at the price... $115,000... All I said was "I don't think so". LOL :D

now that's priceless lol... see what happens

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn, just noticed spelling mistakes... when is supposed to be went and the SR1 is supposed to be the ZR1. LOL All well. You get the point. LOL Thanks TA. LOL :p

alexwasserman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in the spirit of the thread - my 2 year old daughter decided to learn to drive today as I was changing coils.

She climbed into the drivers seat, grabbed the wheel, and enjoyed herself. I'm just glad she can't reach the brake to put it into gear. She knows what the shift is for.

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpg
    IMG_1316.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 90

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in the spirit of the thread - my 2 year old daughter decided to learn to drive today as I was changing coils.

She climbed into the drivers seat, grabbed the wheel, and enjoyed herself. I'm just glad she can't reach the brake to put it into gear. She knows what the shift is for.

That is cute, I won't even let mine get up near the drivers seat. They both know how to work it, but I have seen how they drive their Power Wheels. LOL (I am in soooooo much trouble when they are old enough to drive) LOL

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Now that's adorable... soon to be expy owner