So what do you do when....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for the new diesel jeep... wanted one but got a great deal on the PAT.... but as fun as the expy was really just wasn't practical and it sat more than I drove it and being here in upstate NY the expy was rotting in my yard... just felt like soon was gonna have some major problems with it.... 37s on a expy are rough after a while.... but when I got the deal on the 2012 Jeep I figured was time to get something better and easier to drive and a hell of a lot better on gas with the amount of driving I do between work, hunting, fishing and other hobbies...

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn... now I really miss my expy... thats when the monster was just taking life and had not been beaten by the NY weather

100_1243_zps4c437296.jpg

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and yes I can fit my layout blind, 48 goose shell decoys, 36 silhouette decoys, gun and calls into it... but waiting to find a set of cross bars and need a roof basket.... and then after warranty its gonna be lifted...lol seen some sick PATs done up on a jeep forum... shhhh can I say that here??? lol... but I'll hang around I remember jumping between EF and FEF and helping establish this into a amazing forum....

but I will always be the Madam of the ******...lol

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lane need to find out if you can lift the compass, since the compass, patriot and dodge caliber were all built on same platform just different bodies

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What tom would be doing if he owned a jeep patriot...:evillol:

HAYLEY TAKES OUT MODERN IN HER JEEP PATRIOT AT THE MOPAR RUMBLE SYDNEY DRAGWAY 13.11.2011 - YouTube

Wonder if I could squeeze a hemi under the hood... :think:

I KNEW IT!!! my V10 excursion is faster then one of those things. i already out ran my buddys '13 patriot but i wasnt sure. that vid shows me that my 1/4 time is .4 sec faster. i ran a 17 sec flat in my monster. sorry to get off track but i always wondered what they ran. the best part was he thought he was going to get me on the high end...but he has a speed limiter i dont hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3AnzO7orc

Last edited:

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my expy when I was 13 from my mom hahaha we got her because my little bro kicked my mom and dad in our old explorer so the got a size bigger and it was the expy lol I chose it as a 3 year old I picked it over the navi and im glad I did I love my truck!

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its honestly not a jeep if its not a XJ YJ CJ TJ or MB those are JEEPS the JK needs to stop trying its not fooling any one go home Durango your drunk... I'm a Jeep Purist any thing past 03 isn't a jeep imo hahaha

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I KNEW IT!!! my V10 excursion is faster then one of those things. i already out ran my buddys '13 patriot but i wasnt sure. that vid shows me that my 1/4 time is .4 sec faster. i ran a 17 sec flat in my monster. sorry to get off track but i always wondered what they ran. the best part was he thought he was going to get me on the high end...but he has a speed limiter i dont hehe

'02 V10 ford excursion 4x4 1/4 mile track. - YouTube

You the man !!!

Drag racing your excursion..

:favorites37: