So where's my sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Picking up my 2011 XLT today. The original Ford sticker says it has the quick order package 200A. That should have the subwoofer. But here's a picture. Where is it?

svfetter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There should be a grill on the driver side with small round holes in the rear cargo area. My previous post was incorrect. Should be able to verify while playing music. I am happy with the sub and audio.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I'm just going to have to wait until I get it and dig into it a bit.
Thanks for the feedback.

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After looking at that picture, I was going to say, no sub. That's okay though - you are better off getting an after market system anyway. I've only replaced the door speakers so far and the crap I pulled out was amazing to see. I think all the speakers together weighed 1/2 pound.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does it have any of the other rapid spec 200A features ??

Power Pedals
Power Rear Quarter Windows
Reverse Sensors
Steering Wheel Controls
Garage Door Opener in Visor
SYNC
Body Colored Mouldings

Matt

EMTPJ

Reaction score
My 2012 has the items listed above by Matt as part of the 200A features, but no Amp either...

OP
OP
J

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup. All of them. But no sub. And no grille in the side panel like there used to be a sub. Odd. Maybe I'll see if I can grab one out of a wreck.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then the panel is empty and you could put a box in there...jl makes a 10" in the box and everything ready to drop in...or go custom with the amp in there with the sub and get a custom cut out with grill in the panel...light it up with the switch for the lights by u...