SoCal Offroad Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'll try and make it. i want to go. so hopefully i will be able to

OP
OP
nvycrmn

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you want to borrow my hi-lift just let me know. swing by tues or wed if you want. i leave thursday.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope you can come tall... one more person to help pull out of ruts. I should have all the neccesary supplies - air compressor, recovery strap, d-rings, rear tow receiver hook, a few short 2x4's. It's funny how my 2wd will probably be sitting highest, we'll see which situations clearance helps and which 4x4 helps. Tall if you're coming we might want to make the meeting time more around 9ish so tall doesn't have to leave so early from LA.

Last edited:

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if i am able to make it. i'll probably stay thursday night at my friends in vista. how bad is traffic in the morning on the 15 from the 78 to SD?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah nvy pm me if its okay with you. i can pick it up tuesday between classes. if its still good with you.
talls, the traffic isnt that bad from the 78 down to the 8. itll take like 30 mins to get down there. at most. unless theres fog. then where the 15/163 switch is its bad.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so fridays still a go right? i couildnt get the hilift from nvy. i was throwing up all yesterday. but ill bring my floor jack.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so fridays still a go right? i couildnt get the hilift from nvy. i was throwing up all yesterday. but ill bring my floor jack.

I'm still good to go... I'm planning on getting to Fry's about 830 since I have to pick up my friend. Are you starting to feel better?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i think thats the street. its next to a walmart. and thats fine. 830. i have to get my gf so its all good for me. but kool talls you can make it. and yeah much better. all day sleeping was what i needed. good thing i didnt have school yesterday. haha