Software Update for Camera Functionality???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine comes on automatically when you get close. Now with the SYNC update there is the camera icon so much easier to turn on now.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea my wife's cx9 turns on the front camera as low speeds. I wish my nav did this as well.

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the 4.2.2.1 update and I don't see a soft button for the camera. Where would it be?

Raposa

Reaction score
The camera functions are a gripe of mine. My 19' Land Cruiser was much better. They would automatically show forward and sides at low speeds.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the 4.2.2.1 update and I don't see a soft button for the camera. Where would it be?
Upper left corner of screen, 3rd soft button in from the left, after Home and Settings.

Aboudi

Reaction score
I would get a Carly OBD2 reader, the associated software is vehicle specific and lets you adjust the code for various functions check it out below:

OP
OP
C

CharPatton

Reaction score
Partial success! As mentioned above, with the automatic software update (Ford Power-Up 4.2.2.2, SYNC 4 Software Version: 23223_PRODUCT Revision: 969) that showed up automatically this week, there is now a 1 touch camera button (yellow arrow). It would be nice to get the camera system to turn on automatically at some low forward speed, but at least this is a step in the correct direction!

Attachments

• Camera Button.jpg
    Camera Button.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 3

mwar99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It turns on automatically when you are about 1-2 feet from something.