Spectre air filters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mc0311grunt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was ordering parts today at work and and decided to order a replacement filter for the expy. Its a spectre. I have never dealt with spectre. Are these filters worth a crap or should I just put it on the shelf and sell it? Looks like a decent filter. I could read reviews on different forums but you get 800 different replies lol. Thanks Ladies and Gents

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had one on the beacon and now have one on the Expy with their CAI. The one on the beacon did pretty good I think. Aside from hanging a little low on a lowered car. I would have reused it if I could have used a filter. I have a few hundred miles on the one in the Expy and it seems to be doing fine.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bout the cai for my 04 looks good to me

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thought you wanted mine? its a spectre cai. i love it. works great. no annoying whistle sound.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o thats not bad at all. i think my k&n drop in was $50. had it for ever and its just fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2