SSV console wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuckid

Reaction score
It was 1 year old with 25000 km for 30 grand. They threw in carpeting in the that deal as well. I also put katskin leather on all three rows with heated front seats. They originally had the switches on the front of the seat cushion. I found it annoying so spliced on to the wires and routed them to the centre console. They are the yellow switches under the hvac controls. Running boards stock. Yes I put on the flares over the wheels. Looks much better. The rest on the bottom is factory black. Not a big fan of chrome- definitely the cheapest way to get chrome delete!!

IMG_4824.JPG

IMG_4825.JPG

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
30 canadian? so 24k USD for pretty much a brand new truck? Nice

Did you install the Katskin covers yourself or pay to get it done?

Ive got a set of new leather (dont know the brand, bought it off somebody who hadn't ever got around to using it), but havent installed it either yet

Canuckid

Reaction score
No it was installed before I picked it up. The seats need to be removed so I got it done when the put the carpet in. Did consider it tho.