Stock Leather?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks custom to me, especially including the center seat thats been installed and the console taken out? could be wrong. but i like it though... lol

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IIRC it was just grey and tan for the 2nd gen. Looks like a re-skin of a set of F series seats due to the center seat being there instead of console. Also looks like it was done probably when the truck was purchased as there is some visible wear though they do look to be in very good shape.

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also think it is a f150 seat (or at least the center console seating area) It is an xlt, and with the expedition embroidered in the seats I think they had them redone. Mine dont have that in the EB trim.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
smooth on the other site had the bench front seat but his were cloth. so not sure if it is f150 seats

Tigster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont see a shoulder belt for the middle seat so he had to add it. Just a matter of from where.