Stock or after market?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mammoth

Reaction score
I was just curious who here likes stock and who likes after market. I've got a 00' Expy and I'm a fan of the "Stock" look. What do you prefer?

OP
OP
M

Mammoth

Reaction score
Of course it what the individual likes, I'm asking personal preference. For example, on newer Expeditions (some 2nd and 3rd gens) I think some after market can look nice. I personally think 1st gens look good stock. I'm definitely more impressed with a clean 97'-02' Stock Expedition.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i never do stock...regardless of year...to me aftermarket always look better and enhances the vehicle as long as its not over done...less is more

OP
OP
M

Mammoth

Reaction score
To each his own. I've always been a stock guy. I've done suspension lifts and rims and engine mods but outside of that stock is the look for me. I get compliments on my Expedition, especially at the local ford and Nissan dealerships, we've got a 14' Altima. I will say it's mostly other Expy owners and older folk, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik