strutmaster conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bout to order and then got to thinking. if i get it im doing the torsion twist and getting 3 inch rear spacers would it be point less or will those shocks still work

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would just get the coils. cause then you can buy the spacers and new shocks that are 2" longer.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive never done the conversion. but from what it looks like all you need is new shocks and coils. if your going to order from there i would get coils. so then you can get the spacers from ebay and longer shocks from somewhere, still dont know where do get them.

OP
OP
99ebexpedition

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah like im lost on what i need i try going off what comes in the conversion kit but i cant find the right coil over shocks

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am about to do the same thing, but I was under the impression that the stock struts will still work... am I wrong?

OP
OP
99ebexpedition

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idk thats what i was wondering but after doing some research i think im going to get the monroe kit its the same but 400 bucks cheaper.