Subs and all project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bro I get it your all about this web site it seems like a scam to me you have to pay to get a sponsorship. It worries me when I google that address it doesn't even let me finish typing it and fills in carsponosorship.com scam. I rather do it through the actual companies then go through them!:eek:

it dose seem like a scam but from what i looked up it also seems real. only problem i dont have $99 to just blow to see if it is real. if i get more hours at work ill do it to just see. if its a scam ill have fbi on it. haha

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i put it out there...i know i received $200, LED underbody neon kit from street glow, and have a carbon fiber kit in the mail...not going to use the carbon kit cause i want to paint my interior pieces...

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting, all my sponsorships weren't walk ons, had to write up some history and all.

one company does reimburst me when i go to events/shows.

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the final out come if you look close in one pic you can see my deck and a gap above it they dont make a dash kit for my dash i need the non touch scree dash

CIMG0179.jpg
CIMG0178.jpg
CIMG0180.jpg

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what year and what was ur stock system that was in the rig cause this is a true double din i have

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
15's? lovely...i have the AVIC- D3...no gap

My stock system that came in rig is almost a double din and half it is massive I figure that the dash out of a rig that didnt have the nav system would probably fit perfectly but idk

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
excuse me whatever happened to that huge build that you were doing and were you in poulsbo or bainbridge the other day