Surco Safari Rack w/ Pro Comp Lights 07 Expedition EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks sweet.... now you got me thinking again if I wanna order a basket...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well we are gonna be taking alot of trips now with the baby so I said why not plus it looks bad ass:) In May we are going to Disney and have the GParents comming with us so Im gonna need the room.

exactly. put the inlaws up there. haha

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just picked up my neighbors train horns too. For free!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok now I HATE YOU....lol post some vids when those bad boys are on.... its on my dream sheet....lol but don't know if they would last in the salt in the winter up here

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just picked up my neighbors train horns too. For free!

what the hell??? lucky!!! i still like my truck horns and loud higher pitch horn. but have funn wiring them. you need at least a 3lb tank and then you need a compressor and everything else. haha but once you get it all nice and pretty should be funn to use at people that cut you off. turn your lights on and honk at them. haha

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what the hell??? lucky!!! i still like my truck horns and loud higher pitch horn. but have funn wiring them. you need at least a 3lb tank and then you need a compressor and everything else. haha but once you get it all nice and pretty should be funn to use at people that cut you off. turn your lights on and honk at them. haha

I have all that, it was mounted on his f250:waytogo: