Synchronizing Front/Rear Temperatures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyR0206

Reaction score
I’ve got two questions regarding my 22 Stealth with the 15.5” screen:
-Is there a way to synchronize the rear temperature with the front temperature? (So when I change the temperature, it changes it for the whole cabin? I’ve only been able to do them individually, even in “auto” mode.
-for the rear temperature, if I use the slide and slide the temp indicator all the way to the top in the “High” position, on its own, the slide moves down two or theee degrees. If I slide it back up, it slides back down. Only if I use the +/- does it stay in the “high” position. Does this happen to anyone else?

Any input is appreciated!!

KetMalice

Reaction score
Yes. Welcome to Ford 15” screens. The rear can’t go above 85 degrees, but if you manually turn it from the back it will go higher. We are beta testers.

Edit: More like alpha testers.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am really hoping that someone on here figures this out. I think this is one of the bigger pains of the 15 inch screen is dealing with the back temperature. When my kids get old enough to handle the responsibility and I can unlock it, things may be different.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got two questions regarding my 22 Stealth with the 15.5” screen:
-Is there a way to synchronize the rear temperature with the front temperature? (So when I change the temperature, it changes it for the whole cabin? I’ve only been able to do them individually, even in “auto” mode.
-for the rear temperature, if I use the slide and slide the temp indicator all the way to the top in the “High” position, on its own, the slide moves down two or theee degrees. If I slide it back up, it slides back down. Only if I use the +/- does it stay in the “high” position. Does this happen to anyone else?

Any input is appreciated!!

No, you cannot synchronize the temperature, but you can turn off the rear climate control. By default it will be whatever temperature you set at the front of the cabin. This will not help the vehicle cool or heat faster, but will help maintain the same temperature as the air circulates.

yes, it's a bug in the software. I've never been bothered by it, my cabin temp usually hovers within the same ~5 degrees (65-70). They should still fix it, but I doubt it's a priority.

OP
OP
TonyR0206

TonyR0206

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I'm sure it's not really a priority either, lol. But, I digress, I'm glad it's something simple, and a minor annoyance rather than the alternative.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tan Khai Nguyen