Think these headlights will work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tritonman5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ walnut i got my hids from tunning pros have you heard of them before??how did you wire yours up,i really like the style simple but nice.l

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i would like to know that question as well...i just got mine in and it looks pretty simple but i have on question...the bulb connects to the ballast...then i have another connection +/- that connects to the ballast and some kind of way connects to the headlight switch?...im guessing?...my camera is acting up so i cant download the pics but the leads are pronged to slide into a piece that may connect to the headlight switch...does anyone have pics of when they installed theirs?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i remember correctly all my HIDs were was connect factory wire to ballast then there were some connections to the bulb and install bulb... was very straight forward no splicing simple plug and play...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what im thinking mine are...i'll take pics and post today as i put them in

dennisspeaks

Reaction score
Walnuts headlights servicable?

Walnuts, are the leds replacable in your lights hwere you can easily change out the bulb or are they not user servicable?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i don't think they are serviceable... you could if you tore the lights apart but the LEDs are sealed part of the lens housing... seperate from the headlight housing and the turns are completely seperate too