Third Row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i pulled mine out to do my stereo, i was gonna sell it but it comes in handy as a unique seat to sit in at car shows....basically my own personal couch that matches the interior lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just throwing my $.02 in...i keep mine folded...but i hear that i should raise'em every now and again so they wont stick to each other...so for 2nd/3rd gens...FYI

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just throwing my $.02 in...i keep mine folded...but i hear that i should raise'em every now and again so they wont stick to each other...so for 2nd/3rd gens...FYI
Freeway, you could try putting a large rag or old towel on the seats before you fold them. That way they shouldn't stick.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is this easy to do?

yup just turn it around also my subs only fit with it backward because of the bar thats on the back side of the seat.
Also makes for a nice little storage area between the 2nd and 3rd row that no one can see.
I feel like it gives me more space to store stuff in the truck with it rear facing vs regular.
Ford doesnt want you to know you can do this because the seat belts dont work with it turned around

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freeway, you could try putting a large rag or old towel on the seats before you fold them. That way they shouldn't stick.

it wont matter in a few yrs...i wont have a 3rd row...SUBS/AMPS ONLY!!!