Third Row Seat Delete/Removal on 2013 or 2014 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found a 2013 I am interested in. However I have no need for third row and would like to use the space underneath the floor. Is this possible? Pictures??

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found a 2013 I am interested in. However I have no need for third row and would like to use the space underneath the floor. Is this possible? Pictures??
There is a build thread on this forum of just that.
Finished it off with a storage box. W/pics.
Really did a nice job.

smahaffy

Reaction score
There is an 07 that deleted the 2nd and 3rd row to make an Overlander.
I think their page is Aspen Adventures. Its a super cool rig.

GreyAngel123

Reaction score
@JamaicaJoe Part number on my box is 7L14-78111D08-A. This doesn't match exactly the part number you mentioned but I feel that all boxes are the same for this generation of truck. The box uses the 4 front bolt holes that the seats slid into as mounting brackets. Super easy swap at the end of the day.

OP
OP
JamaicaJoe

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@JamaicaJoe Part number on my box is 7L14-78111D08-A. This doesn't match exactly the part number you mentioned but I feel that all boxes are the same for this generation of truck. The box uses the 4 front bolt holes that the seats slid into as mounting brackets. Super easy swap at the end of the day.
Let me look into that. I think what I need is just something to wall off the jack compartment, like the hinged seat filler panel, carved up. I need the underfloor space going forward, all I can get, so that box may be consuming what space I need.