time sert?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm not sure if this belongs here. I just got my time sert tool kit to fix my blown spark plug. Do any of you have any tips for me when i get going? Air tool it says. What about a regular drill? Dunno. any tricks will be helpful. thanks in advance

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they work... just dont have any experience with them... someone will chime in with a good knowledge of them

OP
OP
N

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
time sert

I'm doing it with the head on. Im pretty sure its the #5. Anyways, i did go on youtube, but what they do looks extremely easy, too easy in fact. lol. I'm sure it's not going to be that ez.

OP
OP
N

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks alot ftpaudblkgt. I don't know how I missed that one. I really appreciate that. I feel like tackling the work after work now. Lol.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks alot ftpaudblkgt. I don't know how I missed that one. I really appreciate that. I feel like tackling the work after work now. Lol.

Anytime, keep us posted and take lots of pics!

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did mine with a time sert a month ago ..I highly recommend you use airtools for the the first two steps. Mine had the heads with the extra meat in them so it took alittle longer. USe grease in all steps when removing material.
Anything else you can ask me, if you haven't already finished. Good Luck:waytogo: