tire problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregT

Reaction score
anyone had this problem before? 03 expy xlt when the truck is at a complete stop or i'm about to take off if the tires are turned i can sense a little rattle or shake sort of like if the tires are gripping the ground that good. it's been like that since i got it. after i got it ui put on another tires only work i'v done is the front brake pads also it's NOT a 4x4. any advice or suggestions are appreciated thanks. oh also if the tires are straight you won't feel it ... also it could be the same issue but if i stop like in gravel but i'm going a couple of miles per hr doesn't seem to stop well i feel the same problem thats with the tires straight though. sorry buot the long post :

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe have an alignment shop check and see if it needs to be aligned. I had a similar problem when I did my ball joints, and that fixed it.

OP
OP
G

GregT

Reaction score
never had it aligned the tires seem to be wearing out pretty equal .. iv had the tires balanced never aligned though i'll look into that

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the hubs are wearing out and just starting to bind a little. :shrug:

KC Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you sure this is not a power steering issue? IE as the pressure increases you get some push in the gearbox?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never had the prob...no clue...take it in and get it looked at...they do it for free at my stealership