Tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't see why you would have a problem with that. Mine are 265 75 16 which are taller and wider, but if I was you I would go with bigger tires than 235, but that's just my opinion.

Zerick

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Those would look like you are running spare donuts. Teeny Teeny. That's like a 30 X 9 tire. Your stock size is roughly a 31.5 X10.5. Most guys on here are asking what to do to fit a 35 x 12.5!!! I think a 235 will fit on rims between 6 and 8 inches so it would probably fit, but I really think you'd be dissappointed with how it looks and rides.

Last edited:

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if your looking for some extra grunt to pull a trailer these tires might be just up your alley - other than that I agree they will probably look a little small on your rig

OP
OP
Y

yammerslammer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I need new tires, and I found a guy selling these for $60 for all 4 tires. Take offs from a brand new truck, he just wants them out of the way. But I dont want my rig looking all wierd. Thanks for the replies.