Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys also Im about to get 4 new tires for my '99 Eddie Bauer 5.4 A4X4, what tires do you guys recommend? With winter coming soon Id like to have the best grip on the road and smoothest ride I can get.....thanks

OP
OP
ConwayLaFamilia
Reaction score
I like the Vatiivas alot...what do you guys think of the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar? Ratings everywhere are high, are they as good as the Vatiivas. What im looking for is a smooth quiet ride, but also ability to off-road a little bit. Traction in snow/rain important also....

seeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Toyo open country

Very quite, great handling, superior stopping power, best wet weather tire I have used. Tires grip very well on snow and ice up to the ski slopes and back down. Running them on both my SUV's.

Poppa Wheelie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a lot of research in tires before I bought my current set. I went with the Hankook DynaPro MT. Could not be happier. Price was a lot lower than the Mt-Rs or the KM2s. These have great traction, are studdable, look sweet and really dig well on the trail. They are quiet for how aggressive they are.
SDC12812.jpg

SDC12813.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
holy cow they are stud able. if you stud tires can you take the studs out? ive always wanted to know that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69