Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes you can remove the studs if you stud them not the most fun process but it is doable

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just a question to see if its just me... but in the picture where you're looking down at the treads from poppa and you use the scroll wheel on your mouse it looks like the tire is moving. is this just me???? TIA for letting me know if im crazy or not:D

huklebuk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Pro Comp. Right now I have the Xtreme terrain and they are fantastic in the mud and snow. I had the All Terrains previously and they did just as well. The ones I have now are quiet from the inside. When I took it down to have an alignment done the guy doing it took it out for a test drive and said he couldn't believe how well they rode for being such an aggressive tire. Couple that with a 40k tread warranty which no other company offers with a tire with tread like this. They are a bit pricey 300 a piece for 35x17x12.5 but I will be getting another set when these are done because I like them so much and haven't had a single problem other then they wore uneven because I didn't do an alignment and rotation as regularly as I should have so that was my fault.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just a question to see if its just me... but in the picture where you're looking down at the treads from poppa and you use the scroll wheel on your mouse it looks like the tire is moving. is this just me???? TIA for letting me know if im crazy or not:D

no i see that too. haha were all a little crazy. my uncle had the Xtreme terrians on his jeep. they works great. not too loud on the road either. they just wore so fast on his jeep cause he went out about every weekend when he had those tires.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those are great tires! alot of people have them for a reason, because theyre good and last along time while delivering a smooth and quiet ride but they are more expensive

JonnyQball79

Reaction score
Oversize Tires

I found this thread but it didn't answer my ? I was pricing some tires recently and I asked if I could go a size or so wider on my stock rims or up to like 31, he said it would mess with my ABS system. So I'm wondering if anyone knows about this or experienced this?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69