To those building street trucks 2003-2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
holy **** i remember these used to be $185 painted pueblo gold or xlt pewter, from the sport truck direct, and stylin trucks websites but they came with back up sensors. i might have to make a purchase myself!

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mtondreo, that's the street scene hitch. I'm 95% sure it is. If you think it's the Navigator hitch, pull it off and look behind it. If there is a Ford logo and a calendar with the manufacturing date on it. Then that means it is a Navigator hitch cover, if it doesn't have that then it's the Street Scene cover. By the way looking at those pics makes me more excited on getting mine!!

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it does not say ford or have any part numbers (it is very dirty though) - so you must be correct. I think it looks good back there though, so I typically leave it in. Thanks, Mike

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was on there when I got it. I like it. Not sure if I would have bought one, but it looks better than the surface rust in the receiver and I don't leave the hitch because I don't want people to bust there knees on it (done that). Also, even when I shim the hitch it makes noise. Thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2