TUNE button on stereo problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick22t

Reaction score
2019 Ford Expedition Limited Edition

So I may have messed up with this button, or is it even a button that’s supposed to be pressed? This expedition is new to us so I was trying out all the buttons. Similar to the power button inside the volume knob I assumed that TUNE inside the other knob was also a button. I tried to press and it seemed kind of sticky so I pressed a little harder and now it’s stuck in.. is this supposed to be a button that can be pressed? If so I’m thinking some soda or something got splashed in it.. if it’s not an actual button I guess I just smashed it in a little lol..

If it is a button do you recommend any kind of lubricant that I may could spray in there and start to work it loose?

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also have a 2019 Limited and no, that is NOT a button like how that power button also serves as Vol is on the other side. Its says "TUNE" but you have to turn the dial.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani