Tuned my alky/meth kit today 702 rwhp 745 rwtq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
i think theres a good possibility also put a new tranny 4r100 built to the hills again and 2900 rpm stall with duall ball bearings and balloon plate with 4.11 rear with detroit locker im really hoping for 10s lol

Think your making the power to run 10's with the weight of your expy and if the weather is decent.

I just want mine in the 11's....... of course I say that now..lol. You know how that goes.

Last edited:
OP
OP

06WhippleExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sprayin the meth makes a huge difference in intake temps the aluminum intake actually frosts up actually hit temps of 31 degres on the dyno it was steaming like when u open ur freezer on ur frig on a hot day it was ****in crazy u can see it in the other videos

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i was still in FLA...i could get you military straps...rated 10,000lbs capicity...used to keep hummers, helos, huge containers, EVERYTHING in place in caro planes...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont care about times...track...i just want to be able to say i got 500 under the hood

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
sprayin the meth makes a huge difference in intake temps the aluminum intake actually frosts up actually hit temps of 31 degres on the dyno it was steaming like when u open ur freezer on ur frig on a hot day it was ****in crazy u can see it in the other videos

Snow performance, custom or another brand?!

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
i dont care about times...track...i just want to be able to say i got 500 under the hood

But would you ever use the go pedal on the street?! Or are you one that would never get on it??

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
i'd get on it!!!

There you go!! Track is just a place you can open it up legally and play. It is also a better measurement of power you are getting to the pavement.