Two ELs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HavasuMike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just new here. I have a 2011 and a 2016. Both are ELs. My wife drives the 2011 which we bought new. I just got the 2016 used. Trying to get it set up like I need. We both have springer spaniels and can haul 4 kennels with the back seat up. Right now I'm trying to make a storage box to set the kennels on. Only problem is the jack and spare tire. I think I have it figured out, but would welcome any suggestions. My idea was to raise it up by putting the two sides on the little lip by the wheel hump so I can access the jack and then drill a hole in the box to lower the spare.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When posting initially there is two options after the text box for notifications. When replying if you tap more options you can choose watch the thread and email me when there is a follow up. I haven’t looked yet but there might be options in your profile to watch any threads you reply to.