Underhood decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah they do that all the time on the show american restoration. I'll bet some Ford dealer has a set of his stickers. I can't tell you how many times a friend of mine that works at the Dealer here in Daly City where I live, go on his dealer part locater, and finds my part. He's done that with the last 5 fords and Lincoln's I've owned. Just a thought if all he wants is oem stickers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put vinyl overlays on the "Ford" and it reads "Ross"...no probs with heat and it has stood high 90s in VA and FL

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's true but it's entertaining, and teaches you a thing or too.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They push what they think you want to see and hear. Been that way for years. Kinda like car makers they make what they want not you. Luckily some are worth buying. Can you imagine if they would build these expeditions and f150's right. We wouldn't be going through these headaches with things like stripped spark plugs, electrical gremlins, and all the other junk we shouldn't have issues. But they don't and we keep buying them. Pretty silly when you think about it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik