Update....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rims are on just need to post some pics.... paint gonna be another week or so still deciding on what to do about matching the paint.... I hate red... maybe go black... if only wife would let me dump 3 grand on new paint... lol

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they look even better at night with all the lights from truck stop reflecting off them

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just because the work truck is bigger doesn't mean your expy is... LOL well not yet anyways.... maybe i'll have to attempt SAS and sell the fabtech.... hhhmmmmm

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just let me know when that goes on sale at wingnut mart, lmao and hurry up with the new tails, it did not look right when you left truck stop last night, besides my lil, rusty, broken up,small tired, hmmm and i leaving any thing out? expy would look way better with them. roflmao

Last edited:
OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know my current taillights suck... so does my hood and rear bumper.... but soon I hope everything else along with de-badging everything including pin stripe and door molding... then wet sand and buff everything.... I cant wait for spring

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i already took the bottom molding off. gotta take the middle off and debadge mine as well. waitin till she gets ready for paint so i dont ride around with holes in her! new rims look awesome by the way. those the DC2's? i was lookin at gettin some of those. look sharp with those 37's!