Upgrades in process including trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallMark

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Expedition XLT with 107K. I just started adding performance parts. I have done most of the maintainance. I just added a K&N series 57 filter charger and ordered a Gibson Stainless cat back along with a SCT X4 computer programmer. I have a problem with my trim fading any suggestions on how to restore my trim. I have tried Black to Black and Armour All Outlast and was not impressed the back to black does not last and the Outlast is not that dark. I have changed the spark plugs with factory ford plugs. The transmission fluid has been flushed along with the coolant.

Wondering if i will see much difference in horsepower with my new add ons

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pick up a box of that wipe new stuff that's on tv. I've seen it at Walgreens and bed bath and beyond of all places. I did a friends rav4 with it and it lasted a year and still looked new. Ended up trading it in so i only now up to that one year point.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm going to follow along on this thread and see if you get any good hits... I'm looking at an exhaust for my '08 Navi, and perhaps a tune and whatever else may help, myself. One of my other cars is a Jeep GC SRT, and while I am WELL AWARE I won't even get close, there's just something about the rumble that thing makes when u get into it. I'd just like the Navi to have a little more cajones than it does, that's all.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't have any hp numbers but I could definitely feel a power increase with just my exhaust and k&n intake, I was quite surprised and pleased.

Gas mileage was a different story lol.

Sent from my S5

CJ0920

Reaction score
Any videos of the truck with the Gibson exhaust? I'm really interested in hearing what it sounds like both inside and outside. How does it sound while cruising on the highway? Is it still quiet or does it get annoying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD