Vibrating over high speed bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurbExpy

Reaction score
I have a 98 Eddie Bauer. My Right Front wheel vibrates (bounces) a bit too much when goining over a rut turning to the left at Freeway speeds. I have had to replace a part in the front suspension every few years that costs about $20. Shaped a bit like a small ice cream cone. I'd like to do it myself but cannot identify the part. Looking for help.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think your talking about the tie rod end or ball joint. ball joint are on the control arm. if so buy the better parts... i dont think this has anything to do with your vibration thou. a vibration like your describing sounds like alignment or shocks

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think your talking about the tie rod end or ball joint. ball joint are on the control arm. if so buy the better parts... i dont think this has anything to do with your vibration thou. a vibration like your describing sounds like alignment or shocks

Agree with described parts. I too think it might be a bad shock. When they go bad, the wheel will continue to bounce after the initial bump.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker