Wanna run 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haulin-Iron

Reaction score
Anybody running 24s on a 4x4? Any thoughts on clearance, backspacing, suspension, tire size, etc, would be appreciated. This is my roadtripper, so I don't think I wanna go any bigger... Thanks

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4 with 20" wheels and tires from the factory.

Why would you want to put 24" wheels and tires on your vehicle? What do you hope to accomplish?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4 with 20" wheels and tires from the factory.

Why would you want to put 24" wheels and tires on your vehicle? What do you hope to accomplish?
He wants to accomplish style to his liking for his truck...nothing wrong with putting 24s or any plus size rims on it...it's not for everyone just like lifting and putting 33s or 35s isn't for everyone

Mr. 10K

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't Mr. 10k Rollin on 24's? He's the one to ask
I did have 24s...riding 26s now and trying to decide on 28s or 30s...your tires will be 305/35/24...offset as low as +10 to +35...rims can be 24x9.5 or 24x10...upgrade ur brakes and rotors...brakes to ceramic for improved stopping power and reduction in brake dust...rotors to slotted...drilled...or drilled/ slotted rotors...if u have the money entire new brake system with calipers like from wildwood or baer...since u have the 4x4 u may not be able to upgrade the anti sway bars cuz the transfer case...other than that...u should be good to go...Abby other questions just holla at me

Mr. 10K

OP
OP
H

Haulin-Iron

Reaction score
Thanks for your wisdom Mr. 10K. It's much appreciated. And to answer Mr. Corvette or whatever his name is- I want to do it so trolls like you have something to talk about. I know it's lonely out there..

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
In reality the 2nd & 3rd generation expy's aren't exactly the best platform for lifting.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for your wisdom Mr. 10K. It's much appreciated. And to answer Mr. Corvette or whatever his name is- I want to do it so trolls like you have something to talk about. I know it's lonely out there..

No troll - just curious.

I own a 2015 Expediton Limited 4x4.

Good luck with your project.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My expedition will NEVER off-road...the most "off-road" it has seen is the beach...field parking...and it has only hauled tables and chairs...grill...8ft u-haul trailer

Mr. 10K

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score

WOW!! That's kinda harsh, don't ya think? I didn't see any reason for calling him a troll. He just asked a question.