Want to lift my 01 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregV

Reaction score
I have an 01 Eddie Bauer and I want to lift it, other then the body lift what other options are there since I have the factory air ride?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you want the factory air or no? if not then you have more choices. a lot more! 4 inch, 6 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch. there threads on here and people with those lifts. but with factory air idk what your options are. i think procomp 6" makes one for it, but im not 100% sure.

xcaliber1972

Reaction score
I also want to lift my 99 eb , I have removed the air ride , but I have the full time 4x4 and cant find a lift for that .

OP
OP
G

GregV

Reaction score
Well, if I do keep the factory air ride, who makes the lift? I am also thinking of doing the body lift also. But would like to raise my truck with a suspension lift

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
greg, if i were you i would convert to coils. there is a thread on here on how to do it. i dont think it is very expensive either.
i have an 01 E.B. with the A4WD and I am running a 4" rancho suspension lift with 35" tires.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
full time AWD here and running 6" fabtech + 3" bodylift and 2" coil space/torsion twist... and have no problems even with the 37s

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think he is getting 8 miles per gallon....oh wait, i mean 8 gallons per mile! hahahha

OP
OP
G

GregV

Reaction score
Well I am gonna convert it to all coils down the road, but for now, I want to do 33" tires on it, and bring it up some. So basically all I can do as of now since it has the air ride on it, is do the body lift correct?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986