Weathertech Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonsense

Reaction score
I'm looking for some all-weather mats and have pretty much settled on the Weathertech Digital fit for front, 2nd and 3rd rows. My only questions is, does the 2nd row mat cover the spot of carpet next to the seats (between 2nd row seat and door)? It doesn't really look like it does on the pics, but I'm not sure. This is a spot where my messiest kid (8 years-old) likes to step to get in and out of the back. I had a no-name brand of mat in the 2nd row of my 2003 Expedition and it did cover this area, and the dirt on the mat led me to believe that it was a good thing.

Anyone with Weathertechs on a 2010 EL?

OP
OP
N

nonsense

Reaction score
Last edited:

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Weathertech mat for the 3rd row that used for vehicles with 2nd row buckets goes all the way up on the sides.

You could always order that one and just notch it for the middle seat.

I can post some pics when I get home if interested.

Matt

Cookieman00x

Reaction score
For some reason they don't make mats that cover that area.

I have weather tech mats for the front, 2nd row and the large cargo mat. I had to use some velcro to get the edge of the front mats to sit flush with the door sill.

Anyone have a recommendation for the 3rd row? Weather tech says they don't make anything for an 04.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Weathertech mat for the 3rd row that used for vehicles with 2nd row buckets goes all the way up on the sides.

You could always order that one and just notch it for the middle seat.

I can post some pics when I get home if interested.

Matt

This is not true on the mat's I have from weathertech. There is still a gap of several inches between the 2nd row and 3rd row mats that is not covered. I've wrote to weathertech on this and they are aware of complaints but have no plans to fix at this point.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is not true on the mat's I have from weathertech. There is still a gap of several inches between the 2nd row and 3rd row mats that is not covered. I've wrote to weathertech on this and they are aware of complaints but have no plans to fix at this point.

Hmmmm I dont know which ones you have but here are mine. As you can see there is very little carpet left exposed.

Sorry for the blurry pics but its dark out and I just took them quick.

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_3450.jpg
    IMG_3450.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 519

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got weathertech mats in my 2011 and I can say they are the best mats I've ever had. It's true that there is a spot between the 2nd and 3rd row that's left exposed. I have two young kids and I tend to use the rear doors to get to stuff I have on the roof, like my antenna. So far, for the past year anyway, I haven't had major issues with the lack of mat between the rows.