Weathertech or Husky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have the husky's for my 2013 Ford XLT and my 2017 Ford Expedition Limited. Love the way they fit in both vehicles. No problems here.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the husky’s in all 3 rows. My only issue with them is the second row ones don’t always lay flat by the door opening. Like the cup holder in the lower part of the door will catch the mat and buckle it up. Other than that I like’em.
06d5b47a01b87e6bca9c9265b7a272e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carl H

Reaction score
I have that same problem with mine, but it's caused by my children not paying attention when they get in and out of the Expy. For the most part they are great and meet up with the third row liner fantastic.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have that same problem with mine, but it's caused by my children not paying attention when they get in and out of the Expy. For the most part they are great and meet up with the third row liner fantastic.

True with the kids. I like how the whole second and third row is now one large vinyl floor. It's amazing how much dirt and crumbs a 5 and 9 year old can create.

Carl H

Reaction score
Finally got our Expy back from the body shop today, first things I did was remove the second row center seat. I saved the cut out section from the third row and set it in place where seat was. Looks great minus the missing arm rests.

OP
OP
J

Jennifer Fradella

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just looked at weathertech yesterday and the 1 pc for 2nd and 3rd row looks like it requires the 2nd row seats to be removed to put in / take out the 1 pc mat. That just seems like way to much hassle to me.
I was wondering about that. Making it harder to clean?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jennifer Fradella

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you so much for posting pics. I have a 3 year old son. This helps. I feel like I’m making this way more complicated than it should be to pick out liners...

Sccritterkiller

Reaction score
I run husky front, middle, 3rd, and cargo area. 2010 EL..been in there since I bought it new....I think the husky hold more liquid in a confined space....if it's wasn't for the hoof prince on the roof liner you would never know I had 2 300# hogs stacked up in the cargo area..pulled the cargo liner sprayed it out put it back in no issues...It also really nice to be able to pick one liner up at the seat of the incident and empty it as opposed towels and what not to clean the 1 piece set up...my .02