What am I doing wrong?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCPGA

Reaction score
I have a 09 King Ranch with a leveling kit installed with stock 20” wheels and 275/60/20 tires. I want to add 1.5” spacers to bring the tires out flush. I bought hub centric billet spacers with 87.1mm bore but my wheels don’t seem to fit over the hub of the spacer and seat flush against the mating surface. Did I buy the wrong size? Help please?

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Spacers are going to bring the tires AND rims outward. What are you trying to make the tires flush with?

OP
OP
M

MCPGA

Reaction score
The wheel hub is beveled and the spacer hubs are not. Not sure if that is correct or not.

OP
OP
M

MCPGA

Reaction score
I did that and it will not seat all the way down on the wheel. FYI - I have a used set and a new set and neither seats properly. ‍♂️

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did that and it will not seat all the way down on the wheel. FYI - I have a used set and a new set and neither seats properly. ‍♂️
Speak to manufacturer about mis-fit or take the spacers and 1 wheel to your local friendly machine shop and have them adjust the fitment. FYI, I'm not a super fan of wheel spacers. If they are a close tolerance fit to both the car hub and the wheel itself that is better but spacers that just sit between the 2 are a recipe for problems.