What do you have done...in the inside?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Piece by piece it took me 3 years to do it but id will pass time and money. The leds were a random idea, i was sitting in ks bored as hell 10 deg out with snow on the ground needless to say my expy wasnt moving something about summer/street tires and 2wd ...

For some reason I always get ideas when it is cold and snowing outside too. . . like when I made my CB antenna mounts.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
built a new antenna bracket for cb antenna, just waiting for weather to clear up enough to be able to get truck to the shop

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
toatly stock as of now, other then husky liners and seat covers since brand new.

i do plan on adding my 12" sub and painting some interior parts to match when i paint a few other things.

Berg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a kit for sale if anybody is interested.will fit eddie bauer non 4x4

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have hardwood floor interior in the backseat area and trunk (no more backseat), 3 12" alpine type r's, 3 1000 watt hifonics amps, 100 watt powerhorn with alpine amp, alpine type r 6.5" component speakers front and rear, full blue led swap on basically everything, led "waterglow" in cupholders, leds lighting up the floor up front, double din kenwood headunit, stinger voltage meter swapped in where my fuel readout used to be on the overhead console, strobes in 3rd row cupholders, and 10" screen instead of rearview mirror. future plans are to put black carpet up front and color match all the gray interior plastics to the trucks color.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nothing

I honestly like my interior. I put my 3rd row in backward (facing the tailgate) and the driver's seat redone with new leather on the seat (bottom) Other than that I have mainly focused on being able to put 35s on the truck since I got it.
Also If it coulnts I did 15% tint all around, including over the tinted glass so that the back windows are pretty much limo tint. Also a 5% limo tint Eyebrow that comes down to the rear view mirror

2001Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would like to see pictures of the bed lined cargo areas.