what price did you pay for your expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DementedChild

Reaction score
One Owner here

Got her in Aug of 99. 5.4,V8 XLT pkg. Leather, 5 (or is it 6) cd changer, 3rd row (no longer have), heated mirrors... it easier to say what I don't have. I don't have the heated seats....Been so long I don't remember final cost, I know the sticker was 33K and we walked out of there between 29 & 30. LOL Repeat customers. Our dealer loved us.

WhoaTed

Reaction score
'01 Eddie Bauer (white), loaded w/everything but Nav and DVD, 145,000 miles, beautiful condition, everything works but driver's heated seat (pad bad, repairing that this afternoon), no dings/scratches, new tires, bought from second owner after Ford exec had it originally, flawless Carfax, full service records from day one, all documentation, etc etc...$5400 cash. Paid the seller his asking price, well worth it and he was a real fair guy. Runs and drives like new...couldn't be happier. Wife and friends are amazed (three of the guys at work have Expys, they're impressed). Took a lot of intensive searching but it definitely paid off. Sold the '99 Tahoe it replaced yesterday to the first guy that looked at it so all-in-all only out a couple thousand for a big-time upgrade in vehicle.

Almost bought an '03 a mile from me, XLT 4x4, very nicely equipped but no heated seats (gotta have 'em), leather, absolutely beautiful condition, runs/drives/looks like new, new tires, 136,000 miles...$7500. Still for sale if anyone's interested, another real good guy but no heated seats made the decision for me. I narrowed it down to these two trucks after considering a couple of dozen over about two weeks. Had to drive about an hour for the EB but definitely worth it.

Last edited:

L8/93LX

Reaction score
'05 limited purchased Nov. 2011 118k dealers sisters trade in, $6800 out the door, nothing needed for the safety check. Had to sink another $1500 in it for some new air bags and struts in the back but still a good deal IMO

Rumbaldi

Reaction score
2004 Eddie Bauer with 100K
I paid one 2006 Subaru STI
I received almost $10K back though. I needed something that 3 kids and 2 dogs would fit into and the Subaru wasn't cutting it.

Indytona675

Reaction score
Purchased a 1999 ford Expedition XLT febuary 2012, 127k miles leather, 3rd row, front and rear heat, 6 disk. Almost all options except heated seats, roof consel computer and no air ride (didn't want it anyway). $4000+tax