What's Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and figured I'd say hi. I'm Jeff, and I'm 20 from St. Pete, FL. I have a gray 03 Expedition XLT. I'm working on my audio setup for it right now, should be pretty fun when I start building.:D

EDIT...How do I use one of my pics as an avatar. For the life of me I can't figure it out lol. It just gives me the option for no avatar or predetermined avatar.

Last edited:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I don't think the avatar thing works on this site. You can add a picture to your signature under your post though by using a site like photobucket or similar and an image code..

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think the avatar thing works on this site. You can add a picture to your signature under your post though by using a site like photobucket or similar and an image code..

O ok. I got that down, just wasn't sure about the ava's lol. Thanks

00XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Post some pic of you ride when you get a chance.

GXPY

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and figured I'd say hi. I'm Jeff, and I'm 20 from St. Pete, FL. I have a gray 03 Expedition XLT. I'm working on my audio setup for it right now, should be pretty fun when I start building.:D

EDIT...How do I use one of my pics as an avatar. For the life of me I can't figure it out lol. It just gives me the option for no avatar or predetermined avatar.

I'm glad you asked that question. I was havinging the same issue.....figured it was me!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett