Where is my FPDM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjet

Reaction score
Hay everyone, I'm new to this forum and was hoping someone could help. The other day my wife got stuck at the mall with our 2007 Expy EL . It would crank but would not fire. So i had it towed home and when it was in the driveway it started right up. :flamingdevil: I did some troubleshooting and research and come to the conclusion that i need to take a look at the FPDM but i can't find it. any guesses

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driver side frame rail by the spare tire. You might have to remove the spare.

OP
OP
F

fjet

Reaction score
Thanks but on my 2007 EL it is not in the some location as it is on 2nd gen expys or on the crossbar like f150 and 250s any other guesses I've looked everywhere I think it's inside somewhere

Last edited:

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hay everyone, I'm new to this forum and was hoping someone could help. The other day my wife got stuck at the mall with our 2007 Expy EL . It would crank but would not fire. So i had it towed home and when it was in the driveway it started right up. :flamingdevil: I did some troubleshooting and research and come to the conclusion that i need to take a look at the FPDM but i can't find it. any guesses

Fuel Pump Module is located in the fuel tank in 3rd gen Expys. It's all one unit (pump and sender)

Matt

James2005

Reaction score
Did you ever locate the FPDM on your Expedition EL? I have the same problem and can NOT find it anywhere. I'm 14 hrs. from home, have spent days looking for that stink'n part location, have called delerships and part stores but with no luck. I can say it is NOT above the spare tire, it is NOT behind the right or rear tire on the frame wall, and it is NOT in front of the tank. My brother and I both have searched the under side of the vehicle very well and can not find it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!