Which oil for 22 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I go to the dealer for my oil changes for a couple reasons. First is they know which oil to use. Second is that it saves me the hassle of making and keeping records of oil changes which might be helpful in the event of an issue requiring warranty work.

Plus the rates are competitive with other shops in the area. My wife takes her f150 anywhere so I see the charges.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A little off topic here but relates to the previous post, man do I love the functionality in the Ford app to be able to document my DIY services including receipts. That is a really nice feature not only for resale but helps me keep track of it as well. Because of that I’m going to continue to change my oil instead of having to use the dealer. I’m going to use the Amsoil Signature 5w-30.

blue_roster_cult

Reaction score
Which solenoid and what symptoms? I get a timing error code, but only while towing.
Here, I posted it sometime back