Which wheels

Which wheels will look better on my Ex

• King Ranch

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • MB V-Drive

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which wheels do you guys like better. The ones on it now(2010 F150 King Ranch Wheels) picture.jpg

or these(MB Motoring V-Drive)
lrg_V-DriveMMB.jpg

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know they are the same wheels that NC-Expy has. Thats kinda why I like them.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aftermarket always looks better...dont worry bout having the same rims...whoismootoo and i had the same rims for a while...i had to get different rims because of chroming issues...they were better than what i have now

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see.....no one does stock unless they arent going to do anything to their vic

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your keeping the same size I would keep the stocks personally.

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your responses. My situation is this. The stock wheels are 17". I wanted 18" and I seen the 18" King Ranch wheels on Ebay and they were advertised as 8.5" wide. I talked to the guy and he even told me that that was the correct width. Well I bought them and turns out they are only 7.5" wide. However, I love the look. Now I have to make a descision. Keep the King Ranch wheels and pay to have them widened ($235 per wheel plus shipping) or get the MB V-Drive wheels that are allready wide enough but not quite what I want. The MB's are a lot cheaper but I like the King Ranch ones better.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go with what you want the most...if u like the ranch better go ranch...if u like the MB's better...get MB...the $$$$ u spent on the ranch theb get them widened wouldve been the MB's prob...we told u to go aftermarket...except SOLISIMO and some other pers

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep the King Ranch wheels. I like that look better. Plus, it is definitely not worth spending all that money to get just a slightly larger wheel (in my opinion, anyway).