What to do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GreatExcape

Reaction score
Adding a white 2022 Platinum to the mix... Priced same as the stealth but I haven't talked to them to see if there's any negotiation in it yet...
1710111377363.png1710111877394.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GreatExcape

Reaction score
The stealth may have just sync 4, he didn't tell us what the 23 was optioned with.

I would go 2021 platinum for the massage seats. I would go 23 stealth for Interior updates.
It's got the tall vertical screen and seemingly every other option... Sticker was 85,695

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford really screwed the pooch on the King Ranch Expedition getting rid of the two tone paint. Can that even be called a King Ranch? Lol. My vote is the stealth

OP
OP
G

GreatExcape

Reaction score
Ford really screwed the pooch on the King Ranch Expedition getting rid of the two tone paint. Can that even be called a King Ranch? Lol. My vote is the stealth
I can see why they limited it to accents... I think if they went full two tone like the Eddie bauer or something it could look out of date for some... Or it could have been a cool opportunity for a little retro look...

LegalBrief

Reaction score
Looking at buying an expedition and joined for advice and future upgrade ideas...
I'm having trouble between 3 options and I'm not sure which way to go.
2021 Silver King Ranch Max 43k miles
2021 Black Platinum 9.5k miles
2023 Black Stealth 19.5k miles
The platinum is 10k more than the king ranch but is truly like brand new with 9500 miles... Although you would never know the king ranch wasn't new..
The stealth is 3k more than the platinum
What to do?
Why do you suppose someone would dump a truck at 9500 miles? The lease isn’t up.. I’d be suspicious

Mack444

Reaction score
I went with a Timberline because of the HO 3.5 and the off-road capabilities. This meant only short wheelbase which cut down on space for my (same as you) family of 7 but happens to be an increase in payload. Best upgrade I’ve done so far is a Yakima EXO setup. We got up to the mountains for a long weekend with everything we needed and it holds softball equipment perfectly. Good luck on the search!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire