WTB: 6 Cd Changer for 1997 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty43

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 6 Cd Changer for 1997 Eddie Bauer .Let me know a price and shipping to 19144 thank you

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just pulled mine today...this is a fairly old thread... let me know if you are still searching for one.

Swiper

Reaction score
Are you just needing the 6 disc changer located in the middle console? If so I have mine still, it just needs removed. Make a offer and tell me how to remove it and I'll sell you mine.

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you just needing the 6 disc changer located in the middle console? If so I have mine still, it just needs removed. Make a offer and tell me how to remove it and I'll sell you mine.

4 screws and unplug the harness (one plug) and it comes right out.

Swiper

Reaction score
4 screws and unplug the harness (one plug) and it comes right out.

Ok, I'll try to pull it out tomorrow. We're having some awful weather right now and I'm working on it between the rain drops. Whats this thing worth to you? I honestly don't know what they're going for and I really don't have a need for it.

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I'll try to pull it out tomorrow. We're having some awful weather right now and I'm working on it between the rain drops. Whats this thing worth to you? I honestly don't know what they're going for and I really don't have a need for it.

Im not looking to buy....I am trying to sell mine as well.
I see them going on ebay for $70-$100. I have been asking $50 total and then I would toss it in a flat rate box.

hovocop

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cragslist has for $50 if you are looking for a price to sell at................ there was a guy on here looking to buy a cartridge, but dont know what he was wanting to pay