WTB-- Lower Door Mouldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello All-

Anyone know where I can get the lower door trim mouldings/cladding (you know, the plastic stuff that's painted arizona beige on the EB's)? The one on my driver's side got a big chunk taken out of it somehow when my wife drove the truck the other day. I've called a bunch of junk yards, but no one wants to part with them unless they seel me the whole freakin' door.

ecqm8000

Reaction score
You might call a Ford dealer and price it. You could find the price is less than you would expect. Also try Craigslist and look in neighboring areas and watch for by owner "parting" ads.

OP
OP
L

locosol96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1) Went the dealer route (the way I'm leaning thus far). $196 for the one piece I need.

2) Been trolling Craigslist for 3.5 weeks now since it happened. I use searchtempest.com as it combs multiple cities at one time for you. I have not found a single one within 500 miles since I started looking.

Just thought I'd make sure I tried everything before I went the dealer route. Knowing me, I'll get it from the dealer and then BAM!! I'll find it 2 days later somewhere for like $50 or something. My luck is pretty crazy wonderful in that way......I always find what I wanted for less than I bought it for already.....