Year/Model of Expedition in Signature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was just thinking it would be really helpful if everyone included the year/model of their Expedition in their signature so when you read a post you would know what year of truck it was applicable to. Just an idea, I am fairly new here but at the last Forum I was a member of it was a requirement and worked great. Just an idea, to edit simply hit the Quick Links, (next to search) and under User Control Panel, select Edit Signature

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree. cause sometimes people have legit problems or questions then you have to wait 2 days for them to answer what year and model they have. or at least a picture something to show what year and motor and drive train you have is.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I had made an announcement as far as making sure to post all relavent info, but it got replaced with the avatar announcemet. It was working out for the while it was up.