'04 EB Squeaks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Greetings,

I bought my '04 EB in December, and I am experiencing some minor, but annoying, squeaks.(':confused:')

Interior locations include where the head liner and interior B-piller trim piece meet, in the cargo area, and in the screen of the DVD player. I have the climate control seats, and the passenger seat fan is making a slight grinding sound (like something is touching the fan blade).

I also have a rattle in the engine bay that sounds like a loose heat shield.

Does anyone out there with an '04 have similar noises?

Also, for anyone in the Atlanta area, have you found a dealer that has done a recommendable job of finding and correcting this type of thing?;)

Thanks,
Scott

Jeff Swanson

Reaction score
Scott-

I have an '04 EB that was also bought in Dec. I've got a very intermittent squeak coming from the back somewhere that I haven't been able to locate yet. I've got a VERY irritating rattle coming from my driver side window that I'm going to have to get fixed soon.

Ray

Reaction score
Same here. A drivers side window noice and some lite sounds from the rear interior. Ray

joe

Reaction score
I have an '04 EB and has an annoying rattling noise coming from somewhere in the middle of the dashboard. Is anyone experiencing this problem?

hollister_jim

Reaction score
04 EB with some noise comming from drivers window.

squeaky steering wheel when turning.

otherwise OK, I'll get the dealer to take a look...

OP
OP
G

It's written on other forums that Silicon Grease is the solution for the noise from drivers window.

Just apply it on the rubberstrips and the squeak should go away.