10th Gen F-150 parts compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junkyard Jack

Reaction score
Right now it looks like I will be buying a 2002 F-150 from my Brother in law. He wrecked this truck and is selling it to me. I was thinking that I would use my older Expy to fix the body damage and swap my front diff to this truck then I'd just shoot it white with bedliner after tracking down a camper shell for the back. Now that I am digging into this truck a tad more(and by that I mean all I have right now is the door sticker) I'm realizing this is a 3.55 truck with a 8.8 rear end? I thought all trucks with the 5.4 had the 9.75 so IDK. My original plan was to just swap the engine and trans out of the F-150 and into my Expy to give it a newer PI motor. I'll probably do a timing chain job on this motor(Who knows this might spiral out of hand and I finally get my non PI block with PI heads and some flat top pistons) and a rear main seal. I'm just not 100% sure on how to make 2 trucks into one using these parts to make the best combo. Right now it's looking just like my Expy will get a lower mileage engine and trans and all of the interior that I can swap over.

Is there any known reason that most stuff from a 10th gen F-150 will not fit the 1st get Expeditions?

ruaqkooo.pngIMG-3908.JPEGunnamed.jpg

OP
OP
J

Junkyard Jack

Reaction score

Looks like it’s easy to go from the NPI 5.4 to the PI motor. That’s awesome news for me lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65