1st Northeast forum post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice to see a good number of Mas*holes on here!!! I'm from New Marlborough... New Where? Way out in extreme southern Berkshire county near Great Barrington or an hour west of Springfield.
Any of you other Springfield guys follow Falcons Hockey? Having a hell of a season this year!

Nice! If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to do so, we could all do a cruise at some point!

No, I don't follow the falcons, though I heard it has been a great season!

Jeff532003

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to do so, we could all do a cruise at some point!

No, I don't follow the falcons, though I heard it has been a great season!

It's not that bad haha. I bought mine in East Longmeadow burned maybe an 1/8 tank coming home and that was across 57 which is all hills. Now the adventure the RMV and Geico sent me on... Now that was a 70 dollar gas day lol.

Been a really good year. I haven't followed hocky much since they took my Whalers away.. Kinda pissed me off but my boy wanted to go see a game this year so decided to check out the Falcons and we've been back three times. Definitely worth it if you like the sport.

RayBeakley

Reaction score
Checking In

Hi,
I'm in Pennsville, NJ. Right near the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Just bought my Expy around Thanksgiving. This site has been extremely helpful. I too had to get the code for my doors. Found that one on you tube. We have had a lot of snow in South Jersey this year. Waiting for warmer wheather to do some cosmetic work on my ride.

thewishkah

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Guys checking in from NYC. I have a 97 xlt 4x4 with 35" tires, a roof mounted light bar and 115k miles. Looking for a place to take it off road. Im going camping next weekend at Stokes State park is there anywhere around there to try out the truck?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni