2005 4wd in va beach VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VaBeachBlazo

Reaction score
whats up everyone of expedition forum, i recently bought a 2005 expedition 5.4L with 4wd and i plan on lifting it, not too much, im thinkin 35's after looking at other ppls trucks on here, so far i added nerf bars and i bought a black powdercoated upper/lower billet grill waiting to be installed, i also bought CGS exhaust sytem which is on the way, i plan on doing new rotors within a week or so, k&n cai, new head unit... my wisdom teeth came out last thursday so im a vegtable on the couch right now, i will get some pics up asap of my sweet ride... this is my first truck and i love it, theres still alot i need to figure out, wheel offset/b.s..gear ratios???? ide like to keep mpg and performance close to factory or more after lifting...well see what happens... :favorites13: ALSO, i read the into thread that said to put model etc in the signature line, i dont know what model i have ive tried to figure it out on google a few times and couldnt any help there would be awsome..i know it not not a EB because it would say it all over everthing

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...i'm in the penisula in hampton